Pancha Gavya Organic Liquid Fertilizer :
Panchagavya, an organic product has the potential to play the role of promoting growth and providing immunity in the plant system. Panchagavya consists of nine products viz. cow dung, cow urine, milk, curd, jaggery, ghee, banana, Tender coconut, and water. When suitably mixed and used, these have miraculous effects.
It's perfect for organic farming as it shields the plants from soil, micro-organisms, and enhances plant production. Panchagavya is a magic fertilizer that works wonders for the health and growth of roots. It is much more profitable than synthetic fertilizer applications and chemical sprays.
Physico-chemical properties of Panchagavya revealed that they possess almost all the major nutrients, micronutrients, and growth hormones (IAA & GA) required for crop growth. The predominance of fermentative microorganisms like yeast and lactobacillus might be due to the combined effect of low pH, milk products, and the addition of jaggery/sugarcane juice as a substrate for their growth.
The low pH of the medium was due to the production of organic acids by the fermentative microbes as evidenced by the population dynamics and organic detection in GC analysis. Lactobacillus produces various beneficial metabolites such as organic acids, hydrogen peroxide, and antibiotics, which are effective against other pathogenic microorganisms besides its growth. GC-MS analysis resulted in the following compounds of fatty acids, alkanes, alcohol, and alcohols.
Benefits of using Pancha Gavya Organic Liquid Fertilizer By CSR ORGANICS
- Induces dense flowering with more female flowers
- Irregular or alternate bearing habit is not experienced and continues to fruit regularly
- Flavour and aroma are extraordinary
- Higher TSS
- Shelf life is extended by 5 days
- Enhances the yield by 22%
- Extra-long fingers
- Ensure low drainage loss
- Narrows the ratio of mother and finger rhizomes
- Helps survival of dragonfly, spider, etc which in turn reduce pest and disease load
- Sold for a premium price as mother/seed rhizome
- Enriches the curcumin content
- Exceptional aroma and fragrance
- No incidence of budworm
- Continuous flowering throughout the year
- Yield enhancement by 18% and in few cases like Cucumber, the yield is doubled
- Wholesome vegetables with a shiny and appealing skin
- Extended shelf life
- Very tasty with a strong flavor
How to use Pancha Gavya Organic Liquid Fertilizer
- 3% solution of Panchagavya can be used to soak the seeds or dip the seedlings before planting. Soaking for 20 minutes is sufficient. Rhizomes of Turmeric, Ginger, and sets of Sugarcane can be soaked for 30 minutes before planting.
- 3% of Panchagavya solution can be used to dip the seeds before drying and storing them.
- Mix 300ml of panchagavya in 10L of water to use as a sprayer.